If your IT infrastructure were suddenly down due to theft or a natural disaster, would you have a data backup and recovery plan? Business Information Solutions offers complete data recovery and data protection solutions for small and mid-size businesses in Mobile and Baldwin Counties.
Now there's a safe and secure way to protect your essential data from loss due to hackers, employee theft, system failure, and natural disasters. We offer data recovery programs tailored specifically to your business' IT needs.
Business Information Solutions' comprehensive backup and data recovery packages include:
- State-of-the-art, secure protection from viruses, malware, and unauthorized access
- Easy accessibility to your data backups through our dedicated servers
- Automatic backup of your business data throughout the day, every day
- An offsite copy of your IT infrastructure that can be used as a replacement within minutes in the event of a system failure at your location
- Monthly billing for your data protection services - with no additional charges for hardware or software
It's not enough to have data recovery files at your facility - if your office was damaged or destroyed, your data backup files would be lost as well. With a copy securely off-site, your business can still access data even if your physical location is completely lost. While this scenario might not be likely, there are plenty of other threats to the security of your data, such as hackers and system crashes, which could cause your productivity to come to a halt. Don't risk it - get proper data protection for your Mobile company.
Without access to your information, you wouldn't be able to process orders, notify your customers, or work with your suppliers - and getting new leads and sales would be nearly impossible. How long would you be able to put things on hold? Could your business recover?
Contact Business Information Solutions' data recovery experts today - we'll work with your business to find the best data protection solution for you.